MORE ABOUT PICK-UP…
Give furniture to help a family living in poverty and preserve the environment. Each family receives 13-15 pieces of furniture, thanks to you – and your furniture will be in another family’s home in 2-3 days.
You qualify for a pick up when you provide at least one essential item listed below:
- BEDROOM – Mattresses, Box Springs (with a mattress), Dressers
- LIVING ROOM – Sofas, Loveseats, Stuffed Chairs
- KITCHEN – Kitchen Tables, Kitchen Chairs
- OTHER – Washers, Dryers (electric only), Refrigerators, Stoves
If we are making a pick up, we will gladly accept the following additional items:
- Coffee tables, end tables, nightstands, lamps
- Bed linens (sheets, blankets, pillows), bed frames (with mattress only)
- TVs (working, up to 32″)
- Small appliances (microwaves, vacuums, coffee makers, etc.)
- Dishes, glasses, pots, pans, kitchen flatware
- Bookcases, student desks (up to 24″ x 48″)
- Cribs (no drop sides), high chairs, strollers, car seats
All donated appliances and electrical items must be in WORKING order!
Items we cannot accept:
- Worn furniture with rips, tears, stains, or visible pet hair
- Furniture in need of repair to be usable
- Waterbeds / platform beds
- Furniture from insect-infested homes or buildings
- Large desks / metal desks
- Exercise equipment
- Holiday decorations
As Easy As A Simple Phone Call
Our professional staff removes the furniture from your home or storage location, and puts it onto our truck – we do ALL the heavy lifting.
Enjoy a three-hour window for pick up with an optional 30-minute call-ahead confirmation. We’ll call you the day before to confirm our planned arrival and review items for donation.
A tax receipt is provided at the time of pickup. The Furniture Bank is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Please consult with your tax professional for tax deduction details.
The Furniture Bank service area is within the central Ohio and Lancaster areas. For more information, request a pickup or call (614) 545-3838. You are always welcome to drop off furniture during our drop off hours.