Are you looking for a job that provides more than just a paycheck? Do you want to help make a difference in our community? Then Furniture Bank is the place for you! We are looking for the right candidate to help expand our goal of turning houses into homes, and that could be you!
- Support furniture donor pick-up call activity and scheduling, including furniture pick-up sequencing/routing and customer service.
- Support the activities of Client Service (Office), including client appointment scheduling, case manager relations, client check-in, and client customer service.
- Serve as the facility receptionist, and greet clients, case managers and any visitors.
- Schedule and review client appointments with agencies or case managers, and manage the on-going client appointment schedule.
- Coordinate activities relating to serving case managers and clients upon their arrival at FBCO in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Perform various other functions associated with planning and record keeping of client appointments and clients served, including demographic sheets, and fee payments.
- Provide FBCO client service policy and pricing information to prospective referring agencies.
- Provide “live” phone coverage for incoming Client Services and General Assistance lines; back-up for Donation line.
If you have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn, we would love to have you join our team! Previous office/customer service experience is preferred, but not necessary – we will train the right candidate.
Come be a part of our mission and see what Furniture Bank is all about!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.25 – $16.00 per hour
To apply, email resume to Matt – email@example.com