These items qualify for a free pickup
- BEDROOM – Mattresses, Box Springs (with a mattress), Dressers
- LIVING ROOM – Sofas, Loveseats, Stuffed Chairs
- KITCHEN – Kitchen Tables, Kitchen Chairs
- APPLIANCES– Washers, Dryers (electric only), Refrigerators, and Stoves
Items must be clean and in good working order.
We also accept other household items
- Living Room Tables
- Night Stands
- Bed Frames (with a mattress and box spring)
- TV Stands or entertainment centers
- Dishes, plates, silverware and kitchen utensils
- Glassware, cups and coffee mugs
- Pot and pans, bakeware
- Sheets, blankets, towels and pillows
- Table Linens
- Small appliances- microwaves, toasters, coffee makers, hot plates, etc.
- Exercise equipment, holiday decorations, or knick-knacks (resale quality only)
items WE DO NOT ACCEPT
- Worn furniture with rips, tears, stains, or visible pet hair.
- We cannot repair or clean item- items must be in good working order and clean.
- We do not accept waterbeds or platform beds.
- We cannot accept donations from insect-infested homes or buildings
- We are not accepting large or metal desks
- We no longer are able to accept cribs, car seats, high chairs, and changing tables due to numerous factory recalls and safety concerns.
- Gently used, ready to use, no repairs needed. No rips, tears, stains, or tape patches.
- No pet hair, bed bugs, fleas, cockroaches, evidence of mice or other rodents or exposure to other health risks, etc.
- No disassembly provided – items must be dis-assembled.
- Appliances must be working, with all parts and must be clean.
- Refrigerators must be plugged in for 24 hours prior to pick up.
- No built in appliances or dishwashers.
- All furniture and baby items must be SAFE! We do not accept recalled or damaged items.
- We reserves the right to refuse any items deemed unsuitable for its clients – ask about our nominal fees for removal for items unsuitable for clients.